Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like this dumbass did...

Sitting at a stoplight on US69/US75 near Durant OK, heading down to Dallas area for a delivery, this inbred decided he would rather have phone sex with his sister or something, instead of paying attention to the fact that traffic was stopped. Well, it seems he joined the ranks of the stopped real quickly. Didn't kill him or anything. So it looks like he will still be around to keep breeding. Damn...

·
Registered
380 Posts
like this dumbass did...

Sitting at a stoplight on US69/US75 near Durant OK, heading down to Dallas area for a delivery, this inbred decided he would rather have phone sex with his sister or something, instead of paying attention to the fact that traffic was stopped. Well, it seems he joined the ranks of the stopped real quickly. Didn't kill him or anything. So it looks like he will still be around to keep breeding. Damn...
That is a crap-ton of damage. You obviously felt that...didn't knock you around at all did it? What a jackwagon. Hopefully he got his brains scrambled up a bit.

·
Registered
835 Posts
You just can't fix stupid.....just glad you were in your delivery truck and not your bike!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You just can't fix stupid.....just glad you were in your delivery truck and not your bike!

Yeah, sorry about the language there BD. That's pretty much what got me so riled up about it is that it could have been someone, me or otherwise, on a bike, and they woulda been toast. Especially since in a few days I will be spending a huge amount of time on my bike, stuff like this makes me more conscious about looking behind me when I slow or stop on a bike.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Im not going to lie, most of the drivers in OK and TX cant drive worth a damn.

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Looks like the ICC bar did its job otherwise he would have been up under the trailer. Did they do a DOT inspection on you? Hopefully not cause with the new CSA bullshiz that idiots mistake could still cost you points.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nah, this was just a local yokel cop on this one. DOT does have a way of "finding" stuff wrong though don't they? Heh

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
he was driving a dodge, you know the moto "if you cant dodge it ram it" he took it seriously and lost

·
Registered
57 Posts
From you video I was able to see an ice chest in his front seat, was he drinking?

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Hey if you are ever running around Oklahoma, Dallas area, Odessa area and see this truck, be sure and say whats up. I usually pull a regular flatbed with a headache rack on it and hauling drill pipe most of the time. We are about to take the panel lights off and add 9" drop panels painted to match the maroon color.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Im not going to lie, most of the drivers in OK and TX cant drive worth a damn.
Add Atlanta to that list...around we call the interstate system the "Watermelon 500". The use of turn signals is a sign of weakness!!!! and they love to tailgate... Too many times have been in the HOV lane and some idiot tailgating me wanting me to change lanes usually a cager driving alone in the lane illegally.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I know this post is old but hey! That’s where I live(Durant). Vid looks like it was actually in Calera but I can’t see much of the scenery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts