Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I learned about Pledge on another forum for my previous bike. I prefer "lemon" but it probably doesn't matter. For a quick clean and shine after rides spray some on your fingers then smear where you want it. Buff with micro fiber cloth. After a few minutes check for streaks and buff again quickly. Works for boot scuffs on platic/chrome engine covers; spots on alloy wheels; fenders; just about anything including the seat and lines.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Ive heard this as well, cept using Pledge on leather. Never really tried it.

I can also tell you that if you have any black plastic ( on the Fury or not ) and it has trapped wax making it look whitish grey ... use some peanut butter and an old tooth brush to work it out. Gently rub it in and then wash off. Whitish residue gone. Just dont use your honeys toothbrush, then put it back when your done.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
I thought you were making a pledge about quickies!!!! umm yeah that works too, I usually just take a wet micro fiber wipe it down for dust then use the spray on wax, but pledge is just water and something like wax if i recall correctly

·
Premium Member
13,706 Posts
i use meguiars quik detailer on the whole bike.chrome and all.puts a good shine on it.ride safe

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
They have a spray on wax called ICE that you can spray on hoses, lines anything and it will not turn white when dries.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
They have a spray on wax called ICE that you can spray on hoses, lines anything and it will not turn white when dries.
I didnt have any luck with the Ice Series from Turtle Wax. It wasnt wiping off my car nicely. When it comes to cleaners and waxes ... i stick with Mothers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts