Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,152 Posts
I see they are out of stock but good recommendation. Thanks for the link!
Actually, Clueless came up with an even better one, if we can get him to re-publish the source and part#. It comes with the correct plug, a rubber shock mount just like the stock unit, and mounts to the same frame-clip as the stocker; truly "plug-and-play". I ordered it, and the installation was painless, and the sigs flash at a "normal" rate now. FWIW.

Cheers

· Registered
2,152 Posts
I am totally interested in both products. One is out of stock and the other needs to be found. Post it up if you find the link please.
Here is the PM from Clueless:

Originally Posted by BarFury:

If I understand you correctly, if I replace my stock T/S flasher with the Big Bike 13-306 flasher, it will, by itself, flash my LED turn signals, both front and back, at the "normal" rate; is this correct? Also, is it a direct swap-out, plug-and-play, requiring no wire-cutting; just plug it in and go?

Cheers

You are correct, plug and play and it slows the rate of all the t/s to stock rate.

Thanks, Clueless. As usual, you've proven once again to be a veritable font of information.

Cheers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.