Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Veterans Monument Charity Ride !!

Tue, 03/15/2011 - 19:49 — event-user Cornelius Veterans Monument Charity Ride.
The Town of Cornelius is constructing a Veterans Monument that will include the names of all veterans, living or deceased, who have served in the U.S. Armed Forces, received an honorable discharge, and lived in Cornelius at some point in his/her life.
The purpose of the Veterans Memorial is to show appreciation, and to pay tribute to those who served, or are presently serving our great nation in the defense of its freedoms.
To help raise funds for the monument, Cornelius’ American Legion Post 86 is holding this Poker Run that will include
A scenic country ride
5 entertaining stops
Prizes for best and worst hands
Raffle prizes
Fun for everyone
The ride begins at the future site of the Cornelius Veterans Monument, near
the intersection of Catawba Avenue and HWY 115 in Cornelius, and will end at Mac’s Speed Shop, 19602 Liverpool Parkway, Cornelius where we will enjoy an afternoon of companionship, food, fun, and prizes.
Contact person: Ricky Overcash, 704-895-5212, [email protected]
Registration begins at 8:AM . Ride starts at 9:AM with the last car/bike out at 10:AM.
$20 a bike/car (includes driver)
$10 per additional passenger
$10 per additional hand

Event date and time:
Sat, 04/16/2011 (All day)

·
Registered
893 Posts
Its a 50/50 for me... Wouldn't mind, but just have to see how slammed I am with paint. I'm finally getting caught up now... Will know for sure a few days before...

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Any event honoring vets is dear to my heart and I would love to make this one, however my daughter from Seattle is visiting that week with my grandson and I want to spend all the time possible with them. SeaDawg, are you going to try to make the Tricky Ricky Ride in Elon on June 4th? Sounds like fun. If so, let me know and we can meet up at my place (near the airport in Greensboro) and ride over together. Will be a couple other Fury riders there....you need to convince those other Charlotte area boys to join the ride and fun in beautiful ELON!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts