Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2010 honda Fury
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all i have a gastsnk freshly primed you u the no dents of gas cap as well as an polished rear end shaft drive and i also have one or the plastic cover if you are wanting a easy shine
Tank 200.differential 200 plastic xccv but in
Saw Spoon lure Hand tool Tool Wood

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all i have a gastsnk freshly primed you u the no dents of gas cap as well as an polished rear end shaft drive and i also have one or the plastic cover if you are wanting a easy shine
Tank 200.differential 200 plastic xccv but in View attachment 241831
Still got the tank?

·
Registered
2010 honda Fury
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How much are you wanting for the tank and where would I send it via PayPal?
Well it's Christmas so I can let you have the tank for 150.00 If 125.00 if you can send it to dayplus I have no idea about shipping I will cover the shipping and you reimburse the actual amount . I used to have a pay pal now I have no idea how to get in it . I do have a Venmo and
cash app here's Venmo Venmo

And here is cash app Pay me on Cash App
John Jennings

·
Registered
2010 honda Fury
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well it's Christmas so I can let you have the tank for 150.00 If 125.00 if you can send it to dayplus I have no idea about shipping I will cover the shipping and you reimburse the actual amount . I used to have a pay pal now I have no idea how to get in it . I do have a Venmo and
cash app here's Venmo Venmo

And here is cash app Pay me on Cash App
John Jennings
Well thank godh that is over anyway I will stillhonor 125 but need 35 to 50 for shippinf

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Is the final drive still loaded, or did you disassemble it? Oh yeah, is it still available?

·
Registered
2010 honda Fury
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
just give me a call 971-998-4047 and I will run to nthe ups store and call you when the package is ready to shipmyou paythe shipping and send the money 225 will cove

1 - 13 of 13 Posts