Votes: 17 45.9%
  • Slow Blinkers (Stock)

Votes: 20 54.1%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm curious to see the poll results of what everyone likes.
Fast blinking turn signals versus stock slow signals..

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
FAST! It brings more attention to drivers around me

·
Registered
67 Posts
I just completed the install on the RAW LED rear light set-up. I choose not to install the load equalizer which makes it blink faster. The theory is that a faster blinker will be more visable to those around me (I also tend to forget to turn off my blinker which drives my the guys I ride with buzzirk!! ). :) If that turns out not to be the case, I'll install the equalizer.

·
Premium Member
1,263 Posts
Slow for me ....Hell, everything is SLOW for me!

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
I want them fast enough that when i pull up people will think they are at a rave (almost strobe light fast) but then ill end up with an epileptic behind me and send him into seisures causing him to crash into me rather than alert him that im there

·
Premium Member
1,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
LEDS only blink fast if you’re not using the write size of resister. Or no resister at all. I like them slow.
Yes... LED's require a load resistor or load equalizer to slow the flash rate due to the lower resistance than a conventional light bulb. (Newer flash relay)
You can also put a different flasher relay in that doesn't detect when a bulb is out which does not do the current detection
I'm changing mine out to LED's, and like the faster flash rate. I'm tossing the dual load equalizer in the trash...:):p:p:p:p
T

·
Premium Member
6,727 Posts
I prefer them slow. Blinking fast just looks to me like there’s a burnt out bulb somewhere causing it to be to fast.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts