Honda Fury Forums: banner

81 - 97 of 97 Posts

Registered
Oh yeah. I have heard them without the baffle and love the way they sound. I have tinnitus and that effects the sounds that are comfortable for me.
Ohh... sorry, dude.

Loud, I like loud. 馃榿
View attachment 237845
FSD 2-in-1's..... I think I hate you! ;-)
I would LOVE to get my hands on a set of those pipes and the Narcos Wheels by SMT Machining to match...

...but I'm always broke so... I just drool a lot.

This is the top of my head at Thunder Beach a couple years ago. I was about 10 back waiting on the red to go green, and when it does it's full scale loud. View attachment 237846
Yeah, I love massive rides like that. Cops lights flashin', blocking traffic and intersections. A couple hundred+ V2's rattling the windows... (goosebumps)

Registered
Ohh... sorry, dude.

FSD 2-in-1's..... I think I hate you! ;-)
I would LOVE to get my hands on a set of those pipes and the Narcos Wheels by SMT Machining to match...
View attachment 237847
...but I'm always broke so... I just drool a lot.

Yeah, I love massive rides like that. Cops lights flashin', blocking traffic and intersections. A couple hundred+ V2's rattling the windows... (goosebumps)
That is a great looking bike and all I can say is I bet it sounded like thunder.

Super Moderator
First comments in the poll:
Jayy Cee 鈥 3 years ago
If loud pipes save lives, imagine what actually learning to ride would do.

Juliet Bravo Jayy Cee 鈥 3 years ago
Yes, that and riding sober.

E-Nonymouse 鈥 3 years ago
Also not riding with flip flops and a cut-off t-shirt. :)

---

Chick on the right....

Registered
First comments in the poll:

E-Nonymouse 鈥 3 years ago
Also not riding with flip flops and a cut-off t-shirt. :)

Chick on the right....
To each their own, I guess. I don't let my wife ride like that. But then, she's not a backrest, rides her own, knows the risks, always wears leather riding boots & helmet.

Registered
2011 Fury
I think there鈥檚 a fine line between 鈥渓oud鈥 and 鈥渙bnoxious鈥 and that line moves depending on who u ask. With that said I like a deep rumble on all my toys I want to be heard not hated, but I also don鈥檛 want to wake up the wife when I pull away to go to work in the morning..... unhappy wife = no coochie = unhappy me!

Super Moderator
A nice thing about a Don Guhl tune is lowering the idle RPM combined with better fuel management makes for a much quieter bike at idle.

I idle into/out of the neighborhood. The neighbors seem to respect that while I have a loud bike I try to keep it mellow and respectful (give respect to get respect).

--
Tails of my Trailer Park Lows:
My neighbor told me I should consider my license plate "personalized" because he made it.

Super Moderator
Nah, my beard is longer and I'm not that good at Guitar Hero.

He picked up a girlfriend who's also into guns and games though, she's been hangin' round a bunch:

--
You know you're stuck in life when your working TV sits on top of your non-working TV.

Registered
Nah, my beard is longer and I'm not that good at Guitar Hero.

He picked up a girlfriend who's also into guns and games though, she's been hangin' round a bunch:

View attachment 239898
--
You know you're stuck in life when your working TV sits on top of your non-working TV.
Reminds me of a famous ho' of the 60s & 70s in Naples, Italy...I never saw her, but I've seen photos. You were destined to be standing in line to see the Doc after leaving port if you were "hard up" enough to sample her wares. When I was in Naples I took the hydrofoil and spent 8 days on the Isle of Capri. One of the best places I got to enjoy in the Navy.

Registered
I love loud pipes......on other people's bikes. A loud bike will make me stop whatever I'm doing and look for it. As for my bike, not so much. I have the Cobra swepts w/baffles and that's about right. Kinda weird, but I do like loud pipes, just not on mine.

Registered
To each their own Furi15.... its America and we can do whatever the F*鈥k we want! Loud pipes or even and electric bike now .....
I have kind of decided that my next new vehicle would be an electric bike. Ah, instant torque...

Registered
2010 Sabre of Fury
I am me. Every year older I get The more I don't care what people think. Now here in the USA the younger generations blame us old white guys for the problems in society. So I still use the 馃憣 sign they say is a racial slur.
I don't approve of two guys kissing and holding hands in front of children or me. There are only two genders men have a dick women have a vagina that is it, If you believe there are other genders you are a fucking idiot or have a mental disorder. So yes, I want to annoy everyone, show my ASS if you will. So yea I'm the asshole with the loud pipes that after being stuck behind your slow ass, will blow by you at full throttle, windout between shifts, give a few revs at the traffic light next to you, cut me off you get me passing by a gear or to down with my finger in the air.
I have become the Fat, bearded, asshole so just remember, your new views of how society should be and how I should act have created my attitude. So yes I LOVE LOUD PIPES. THUNDER OF THE GODS.

Registered
A nice thing about a Don Guhl tune is lowering the idle RPM combined with better fuel management makes for a much quieter bike at idle.

I idle into/out of the neighborhood. The neighbors seem to respect that while I have a loud bike I try to keep it mellow and respectful (give respect to get respect).

--
My neighbor told me I should consider my license plate "personalized" because he made it.

View attachment 239890
Didn't this guy play a Klingon in Star Trek the Next Generation?

81 - 97 of 97 Posts