Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We lined up at the traffic light , gave that little lets do it nod , and I think he was back there somewhere it was a speck on my mirror :p, we met up again at a traffic light down the road , I told him you kept up pretty good :rolleyes: considering I'm about 350 lbs lighter, he said this is a 106 C.I.and I gave it everything and you just kept getting away :D so Poor Harley Owner spent around $20,000 plus and still has to look at my tail light (well a glimpse of it anyway)
I really think my bike was built on a Wednesday right after every one got a raise ;) even the VTX 1800 F can't keep up :cool:

·
Registered
829 Posts
We lined up at the traffic light , gave that little lets do it nod , and I think he was back there somewhere it was a speck on my mirror :p, we met up again at a traffic light down the road , I told him you kept up pretty good :rolleyes: considering I'm about 350 lbs lighter, he said this is a 106 C.I.and I gave it everything and you just kept getting away :D so Poor Harley Owner spent around $20,000 plus and still has to look at my tail light (well a glimpse of it anyway)
I really think my bike was built on a Wednesday right after every one got a raise ;) even the VTX 1800 F can't keep up :cool:
Some of that may be related to who was on the bike, but congrats. I feel confident a VTX 1800 could smoke a Fury if the right person was on it.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Some of that may be related to who was on the bike, but congrats. I feel confident a VTX 1800 could smoke a Fury if the right person was on it.
He might be holding back on the VTX 1800' I figured he would have smoked me too , he's tried several times , I need to find another 1800 to put it to the test . :D

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
He might be holding back on the VTX 1800' I figured he would have smoked me too , he's tried several times , I need to find another 1800 to put it to the test . :D
Come down to San Diego sometime, me and CBFury have heavy hands... ;) Mine was made on the day they got that raise, not the day after... ;) ;) Silver of course

1 - 8 of 8 Posts