Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
That was funny Check out the guy in the front row at the hearing the name on his hat LOL bout 11 min in....:D

·
Registered
364 Posts
i went to bike night a few weeks back at a local shop, and there were a couple of guys who were identical to the description in this episode as they left. the only thing i could think of was.... really?

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
I haver a recording of them doing the vroom, vot, vot thing in the library, plus the shhh part for a few weeks as my message song... was actually pretty funny ... :p

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
Yeah that was posted up a couple of months ago on here and is an absolute classic. Enjoyed watching it again.

·
Premium Member
13,702 Posts
i was told today that it was a shame that honda was such a cheep company.i asked what the hell he was talking about and the answer was,they dont give you the big drip pans like harkey does.nuff said.(told by a harley rider).

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
When I took my new Fury to the biker bar in Bayville,NY;I received a lot of positive compliments.One Harley guy with a '05 sporster loadly asked why I didn't buy a harley.
I told him,loadly. that I could afford better.

·
Premium Member
13,702 Posts
When I took my new Fury to the biker bar in Bayville,NY;I received a lot of positive compliments.One Harley guy with a '05 sporster loadly asked why I didn't buy a harley.
I told him,loadly. that I could afford better.
very nice comeback.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Wow! Classic and very funny. I am sure there are HD riders looking for the writer/s of that show episode.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
When I took my new Fury to the biker bar in Bayville,NY;I received a lot of positive compliments.One Harley guy with a '05 sporster loudly asked why I didn't buy a Harley.
I told him,loudly, that I could afford better.
Danger!, Danger!, young Will! Got to be careful with comments like that, especially around Harley riders; one of them knuckle-dragging morons, with barely a double-digit I.Q., just might decide to rip your head off and stuff it up your dying ass. LOL.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
13,702 Posts
Danger!, Danger!, young Will! Got to be careful with comments like that, especially around Harley riders; one of them knuckle-dragging morons, with barely a double-digit I.Q., just might decide to rip your head off and stuff it up your dying ass. LOL.

Cheers
one of them knuckle draggers lives up the road from me.every thing he owns has harley on it.lost his permit to habitual tickets.he now rides a vespa for the next 6 years.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
So....
Guess we got a new name for em!

***!:eek:
Just kidding,
Don't want to offend any ****'s.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts