Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
awesome-i'll bet you had a blast. looks like a fun area to ride.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Thought I'd share some photo's for ya all... It was a great time and only saw one fury which just happened to be the red one...

6287E Ontario Plate.... show yourself...
8672D Ontario plate Diesel747 sorry Eric I had your number but lost it in the shuffle to down size my saddle bags :mad: I saw at least 8 other fury`s it was a great time:cool:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thought I'd share some photo's for ya all... It was a great time and only saw one fury which just happened to be the red one...

6287E Ontario Plate.... show yourself...
I guess you didnt see mine. It was parked right up on the main road in the center of the street right infront of "On the Fringe" the entire day. It got alot of attention!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It was a great time, I think next time I'll make plans to stay the whole day, and witness the night activities... it was so hot, all the old ppl i was with kept wanting to sit down and slowly left one by one...

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
I guess you didnt see mine. It was parked right up on the main road in the center of the street right infront of "On the Fringe" the entire day. It got alot of attention!
Hey Moose I saw you on the way out of town ,we were drinking beer by the water tower and I noticed you driving by. See you at the New Liskeard Bikers Reunion next year .Glad to see you got the FURY also did notice your bike by ON THE FRINGE I had just came out from buying my hat & t-shirts.:cool::cool: & there was 2 black Fury`s

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Moose I saw you on the way out of town ,we were drinking beer by the water tower and I noticed you driving by. See you at the New Liskeard Bikers Reunion next year .Glad to see you got the FURY also did notice your bike by ON THE FRINGE I had just came out from buying my hat & t-shirts.:cool::cool: & there was 2 black Fury`s

Hey cool you saw me then! And funny you mention the bikers reunion, ill be up there again for sure next year. But are you the guy I met up there with the black fury and I was talking to before and after I did the fury demo ride? Because I am a man of my word and when I got off the bike and said I am buying one right away. Clearly I didnt lie! haha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts