Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Possible fix for being able to use Canella risers with L&M tripple trees or MFR mod??

This could be a dumb idea.

If you have Canella risers they cant be used with the low and mean 8 degree trees and it seems they cant be used with the MFR rake mod either due to the speedo blocking access to the tank at the pump.
I don't have Canella risers, I have scootworks that can be used with these mods.
But after looking at the Canella risers in some pics I had this thought. Would it be possible to turn them around? And would that do any good?
As I said I am not sure how these risers are installed so it might not change anything by turning them around but I thought the canellas were angled back???
If this is the case then turning them around (if possible) would bring the bars forward? Right? Possibly giving enough room to access the tank and putting the bars back in the vicinity of there old position before the mod?
But like I said I could be blowing smoke? Plus it might look like shit too.:confused:
Just a thought.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What does that mean? WIll the holes still line up?

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well if you read this L&M you might want to think about making risers to go with the tripple trees?
Just an idea.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts