Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Let's get a list together and see how many people are truly interested. The more people we get the better, logically. I'll update the list as we go

Depending on price we have-

1. daRe
2. Pnasty
3. ohiofury69
4. Painter
5. Exredninjaguy
6. Toadster
7. furypete
8. rharold
9. 2 Evil
10. KayMan301
11. StPeteAPB
12. terrythibodeaux
13. dragboat
14. Jnukes
15. ALEYRAY
16. imwright1985
17. slowdown
18. bk kid
19. MilesB
20. BlueDragon
21. EZ_DUDE
22. sinister1
23. QbanFury
24. Fury Chick
25. acechopper
26. ElChingon
27. Iseedoo2
28. s21140c
29. PDBear154
30. trusty
31. jbass
32. thomasharmon
33. mykien3
34. bf4cm28
35. Assasin-will
36. Troopjones
37. Nuts351
38. some dawg... ;)

Let's make this happen!

·
Registered
318 Posts
I am interested, but it truly depends on the price... If we could at least get a range, I could give you a def yes or no..

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think if we get an idea of how many members are interested, RAW will be able to give us an approximation.

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
I am interested, but it truly depends on the price... If we could at least get a range, I could give you a def yes or no..
Me too. With the install of the 8 degree trees I'm def looking for new front turns!

·
Registered
724 Posts
Are you talking about the front turn sigs or the rear tail light with built in sigs? If you are talking about the rear, then I am in.

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Let's get a list together and see how many people are truly interested. The more people we get, the less they will be. I'll update the list as we go

Buyers-
daRe

Let's make this happen!
daRe, I don't want to edit your post to add the link so if you could do it youself please add the link for others on the forum who are not aware of the turn signals in question so they can view them themself. Thanks

·
Registered
183 Posts
I am interested but like the others said, depends on the price. if its decent count me in.

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
BTW, it'd be nice to have a quick connect clip for these lights so if/when they come up with another design - or anyone else does, for that matter - you can have more than one design on-hand and change them out easily based on your mood.

I'm not kidding, either. It'd be nice to make easy changes to the bike to change it's look every once in awhile ... for the same reason we have more than one pair of shoes.

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
BTW, it'd be nice to have a quick connect clip for these lights so if/when they come up with another design - or anyone else does, for that matter - you can have more than one design on-hand and change them out easily based on your mood.

I'm not kidding, either. It'd be nice to make easy changes to the bike to change it's look every once in awhile ... for the same reason we have more than one pair of shoes.
What a GREAT IDEA !!! Always wondered why quick disconnects were not used like they were in the rear light/turn setup.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts