Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have completed our dyno work and have tune files for the Cobra pipes with S&S Aircleaner with and with out baffels. We also have a calibration for the Fuggin Viper 2 Exhaust with S&S Aircleaner.
We are working on creating a section on our website to post the calibrations.
Until then please contact me with the calibration you are looking for and I will email it to you. Check out our other products for Metric Bikes, Victory, Polaris RZR and RZR S and of course American Made V-Twins.
Thanks,
Andy
608-627-0425 direct line
[email protected]

S&S Cycle - Performance Parts for American V-Twins
S&S Cycle Off Road Performance Products

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
Good Stuff! Thank you for working this for fellow Fury owners with the Power Commander V :cool:

·
Registered
26 Posts
I am getting ready to install the Samsom Warlord II Slashers with a D&M Spear Twister Intake. I have the PCV but I will not install it until I put the exhaust and intake on.

I would like to be able to run it with or without baffles.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also thanks to Andy for sending me what you have.

·
Premium Member
1,283 Posts
We have completed our dyno work and have tune files for the Cobra pipes with S&S Aircleaner with and with out baffels. We also have a calibration for the Fuggin Viper 2 Exhaust with S&S Aircleaner.
We are working on creating a section on our website to post the calibrations.
Until then please contact me with the calibration you are looking for and I will email it to you. Check out our other products for Metric Bikes, Victory, Polaris RZR and RZR S and of course American Made V-Twins.
Thanks,
Andy
608-627-0425 direct line
[email protected]

S&S Cycle - Performance Parts for American V-Twins
S&S Cycle Off Road Performance Products
Cobra no baffles , air intake PM are e-mail . Thank you for your service .

·
Registered
175 Posts
Do you have a calibration for the Morton Inferno's yet? Please PM if so...Thanks a million!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Do you have a calibration for the Morton Inferno's yet? Please PM if so...Thanks a million!
Any tune available for the Morton Inferno's and the S&S?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Thanks Andy...got it.

·
Registered
114 Posts
No one has the tune files yet for the Morton infernos. However, I spoke with Andy at S&S and believe that the infernos are a pretty comparible match to the Cobra's w/o baffles (cobras have a built in crossover, but shouldn't make that much difference).

I'm currently running the tune file provided by Andy for the Cobra w/o baffles, and their S&S intake. This map seems to be working fine, and don't have any popping, bogging, etc. Have put a few hundred miles on with this configuration, and from what I can tell, running strong. Definitely a noticable power increase from before the power commander, and now it pulls like a train! :cool:

ANYONE WITH ANY PCV MAP WITH SPIKE INTAKE & ANY PIPE COMBO, WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF I COULD SEE YOUR MAP TO MAKE COMPARISONS AND TRY TO GET THIS THING DIALED IN! Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.