Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
It wont be the Power Commander "V" though, since the Fury does not have O2 Sensors. Just FYI :) I don't want you guys to think you got jipped :D

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
You are correct about the 2 cyclinders operating differently.

As my bike was getting tuned, it was mentioned that even though there are 2 fuel supply lines, it looks like the front cyclinder might be robbing some of number 2's fuel. Not too big of a deal.

I'd highly recommed getting your bike tuned if you are doing any type of modifications with the Intake or Exhaust.

As for the Power Commander V, you will need 2 O2 Sensors, one for each bank ;)

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
For the record the front cylinder is #2 and the rear is #1 possibly :confused: because the rear is first to TDC.

On this one I am guessing but I expect the PGM-FI is sequential and all the fuel from each injector should enter it's respective cylinder so I am wondering what you saw to indicate that the front cylinder is running richer than the rear if that is what you are saying?

Although your recommendation to use 2 O2 sensors with the PCV would be ideal and I am assuming you are including AutoTune, the system is not yet programmed for more than one O2 sensor on Metric bikes. Just Harleys get 2 for now.
Here is a Dyno Chart from my bike running the Viper 2 exhaust. Notice the 2 numbers, each line represents either bank 1 or bank 2 ;)

It's a slight difference, nothing to big to be concerned about though

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
WOW :eek: 161 ft lbs of torque and 129 hp! Or did I get that wrong??? Could it be two seperate runs? BTW the Viper 2 into 1 with the longer rear pipe is a great choice for max ft lbs. That design is the official gearhead's choice :D: form follows function and in your case looks very good as well.
HaHa, don't you wish :D

Those are seperate runs for each bank. The tuner used a probe to measure all that do-dads that they measure ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.