Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wife wants a more comfortable seat than the stock passenger one and I'm looking for the after-market manufacturer of this 1-piece, 2-up seat shown in this pic posted in a 2012 thread?

Tire Vehicle Wheel Automotive tire Hood

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
A larger picture would help but it appears to be a Corbin seat. Corbin seats are around the $1000 mark. I have a C&C sport touring seat that is very similar to the Corbin and it costs about a third of the Corbin. My wife finds the C&C to be very comfortable. Lots of threads on seats in the forum so just do a search and you will find more information that you can handle.

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
That's a Corbin Seat. The sissy bar is from Ginz Choppers. I can't recommend Gin from Ginz choppers enough, he goes out of his way to help. I got my C&C seat through Ginz as it was cheaper to get the seat from Ginz than from C&C direct. Gin and Chuck from C&C are friends so it works well getting everything through Ginz

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
Here are some shots of my bike with a C&C sport touring seat, Ginz sissy bar, backrest and luggage rack, Cycle-istic peg extenders and Supreme Legends pillion pegs (to match my forwards). Last shot has my wife on the back. She really needed the pillion peg extenders as she has a 32" inseam. My wife weighs 47kg (103 lbs) and at 5'6" so she has no padding so she had to have a comfortable setup. With the setup I have now we can go for long rides and only stop for fuel and bathroom breaks. Compared to 20 mins max for her before.

Grille Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Blue

Vehicle Automotive lighting Car Hood Blue

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Jeans Fuel tank

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've been looking at the C&C Tour Seat options and pricing. Did you get a "gel" pad? Also ... I'm not seeing C&C offered on Ginz - how did you swing that purchase?

Also looks like Cycle-istic is out of business
Grass Font Rectangle Macro photography Magenta

Know any other sources for rear peg extenders as (wife is also complaining about too high)?

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
I've been looking at the C&C Tour Seat options and pricing. Did you get a "gel" pad? Also ... I'm not seeing C&C offered on Ginz - how did you swing that purchase?

Also looks like Cycle-istic is out of business View attachment 241549

Know any other sources for rear peg extenders as (wife is also complaining about too high)?
Which Ginz Sissy Bar is that? Does it come with a backrest?
I did not get a gel pad as I thought it was fine with the standard foam. Some of my buddies went for gel in their seats and I didn't find it all that comfortable. My sissy bar is an old school hardcore. Call Ginz Choppers and ask to speak to Gin (he owns the shop so make sure you talk to him), tell him Stephen from Sydney (Fury Forum) sent you (not sure if he remembers me because it was a long time ago, then again he might because he had to make special shipping arrangements for me) and tell him what you want. Gin did me a killer deal for the seat, sissy bar, back rest and luggage rack. Other forum members who have dealt with Gin had a great experience just like I did.

I heard the guy who ran cycle-istic was thinking about retiring so obviously he has. I don't know off hand of any other places making peg extenders but someone must be doing them as lots of guys have wives and girlfriends who need them.

·
Registered
2011 Fury
484 Posts
I did not get a gel pad as I thought it was fine with the standard foam. Some of my buddies went for gel in their seats and I didn't find it all that comfortable My sissy bar is an old school hardcore. Call Ginz Choppers and ask to speak to Gin (he owns the shop so make sure you talk to him), tell him Stephen from Sydney (Fury Forum) sent you (not sure if he remembers me because it was a long time ago, then again he might because he had to make special shipping arrangements for me) and tell him what you want. Gin did me a killer deal for the seat, sissy bar, back rest and luggage rack. Other forum members who have dealt with Gin had a great experience just like I did.

I heard the guy who ran cycle-istic was thinking about retiring so obviously he has. I don't know off hand of any other places making peg extenders but someone must be doing them as lots of guys have wives and girlfriends who need them.
check with @Vray69 .... dude does some cool stuff. @Furi15 too

1 - 16 of 16 Posts