Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
Thats not a upgraded wheel package, I was loooking for a 210mm rear tire or something:p:p:p Still nice bike if I may say:D:D

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Traben is your username after the Bass, as in the mfg Bootsy Collins uses???

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
yes it is, i played bass in a few bands and i played the traben phoenix model. Best bass on the market in my opinion. the picture is the bass i play.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
yes it is, i played bass in a few bands and i played the traben phoenix model. Best bass on the market in my opinion. the picture is the bass i play.
I looked at those, Right now I play mostly a MTD 535 with a walnut body and a 10 top, a warwick 4string corvette active humbuckers, a couple ibanez btb's ran through either an SVT classic head or Eden head and an ampeg 8x 10" cab

·
Registered
377 Posts
That guy might be able to sell that Fury easier if he didn't have that big lump of a Harley sitting in the background dragging down his property values.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I looked at those, Right now I play mostly a MTD 535 with a walnut body and a 10 top, a warwick 4string corvette active humbuckers, a couple ibanez btb's ran through either an SVT classic head or Eden head and an ampeg 8x 10" cab
nice, i started out with a small ampeg combo but last year i moved up to a 3x10 1200 watt kustom, that thing cold rumble. I just sold it a few weeks ago cuz im moving to phoenix and have no need or room for it. I dont even play anymore but i cant work up the courage to sell my Traben. Its just too pretty.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
nice, i started out with a small ampeg combo but last year i moved up to a 3x10 1200 watt kustom, that thing cold rumble. I just sold it a few weeks ago cuz im moving to phoenix and have no need or room for it. I dont even play anymore but i cant work up the courage to sell my Traben. Its just too pretty.
Get something like the Crate BT115, its a 100watt amp with a 15" woofer, not too loud and you can actually go lower. I use that as my practice amp and it gets over drums and everything nicely (just not a good amp for live in a big venue). I will probably never stop playing, the Eden is overkillish but i have contemplated stepping up at times but enjoy how its relatively portable compared to my old svt classic head. Another option is a Multi with modeling and some good headphones or a combo out. I have run my multi through a DI and to mix (Really nice if you have no room on stage) With that I need room about the size of a phone booth and Im set, when i go on vacation I usually take a guitar, bass and my Bass and Guitar Multi's then can play the entire time.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah, the breakup of my last band kind of left a bitter taste in my mouth for playing so im pretty sure im done but who know, were moving to phoenix so maybe if something comes up down there i might get back into the swing of things but for right now my bass sits under my bed gathering dust.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
yeah, the breakup of my last band kind of left a bitter taste in my mouth for playing so im pretty sure im done but who know, were moving to phoenix so maybe if something comes up down there i might get back into the swing of things but for right now my bass sits under my bed gathering dust.
Every breakup i had as a younger musician gave me a time for growth. I started playing alot more funk bass and alot more jazz and heavy blues guitar from breakups. now i play recreationally and do some session work and am working on my own project.

·
Registered
144 Posts

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Hey! Got some fellow bass players in here! I'm a bassist, too. Check out some pics of my rigs and basses....

Studio Pics | Facebook
Nice music man on the wall, I barely got into 5 string basses (starting to more but usually just adjust the heck outa my tuning with a 4) and extra strings is just more chaos for me. The SWR goliath cab you got is like I used to play running an svt3 through it. Your room is the like the oposite of mine.

My working amps are Eden for bass, mesa tripple rec- guitar, drums are Pearl Custom true double bass. For pedals I have almost every DOD pedal ever produced, and a nice selection of Digitechs. I run a mackie onyx 32firewire board with only 2 monitors and a JBL system. I only have a couple 5 strings and the rest are 4, and guitar i have an eclectic selection of six strings

1 - 14 of 14 Posts