Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a preview of the 3d molding of the head of a gargoyle and left shoulder coming through the tank. Tonight it will be wet sanded and tomorrow it will be airbrushed. This is just the preview as they are working on it and sculpting it. It is freakin' insane in person!

:eek::eek:

Larry

·
Registered
835 Posts
I have never seen anything like it! Keep us posted on the progress. This will be something to watch materialize! WOW!

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
Very cool, should have a tail come out of the rear fender !

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Larry
Will it be finished by Sunday for the Orchid Beach car show/ride? I need to see this. I didnt know you had this up your sleeve. Looks sick! I wanted to do devil horns with the same concept. But was going to do this in the off season. Look awsome man!

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Larry
Will it be finished by Sunday for the Orchid Beach car show/ride? I need to see this. I didnt know you had this up your sleeve. Looks sick! I wanted to do devil horns with the same concept. But was going to do this in the off season. Look awsome man!
Oh yea - it will be ready brutha. I'm picking it up after work today and my shop is taking care of the rest tomorrow. I have this sick connection for these custom moldings in the Bronx if you're interested ..... but I will see you Sunday anyway.
Take care!

Larry

·
Registered
145 Posts
The concept is unbelieveable!!! It's set off a whole series of design ideas in my head... Damn!! Gonna have to re-think my entire paint design if this turns out the way I think it will. Cannot wait to set the pics of the finished product. Do you mind me asking what this piece of artwork cost you? Very, very cool!

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The concept is unbelieveable!!! It's set off a whole series of design ideas in my head... Damn!! Gonna have to re-think my entire paint design if this turns out the way I think it will. Cannot wait to set the pics of the finished product. Do you mind me asking what this piece of artwork cost you? Very, very cool!
Well with everything including the original custom sculpting, wet sanding, painting/clear coating the tank, airbrushing, and emerging effect ....... $450 cash. Yea, you aint doin' this many places and if you are, it aint $450. Final photos soon!

Thanks.

Larry

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
I wouldn't want that thing staring at me on my rides :eek: Should look pretty cool at shows though :cool:

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
i saw it in person yesterday with the 9-11 ride. Honestly, its not my style, but i can appreciate the art in it. The molding of the torso is mint, and the paint is spot on. I told Larry that my concern would be me stopping short and having the Gargoil stuck in my chest.

Sorry i didnt call you back Larry. I got wrapped up in the car show after. Some of the cars and bikes there were just out of this world. I dont know about you, but that cruise was absolutely out of this world. Riding down the Hutch with the sun behind us and the water on the right ... it was just amazing. Cant wait to do it again next year, and thanks for passing this one along.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts