Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I had some time to get started on my turn signal mounts today and as soon as I was gettin in the groove I had to stop so a guy could get in the machine. The little spuds will mount in the rear and fill the c'bore in stock tailight housing. Yes the other part is a fork clamp to FIT the fury forks.:) I still need to machine all the holes in the fork clamps and polish them up as soon as I can.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Is there anywhere else on the bike besides the left mirror that could vibrate loose? I know left hand threads would fix that thar. Just something to keep in the back of your mind.:)

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is there anywhere else on the bike besides the left mirror that could vibrate loose? I know left hand threads would fix that thar. Just something to keep in the back of your mind.:)
Hey Lester is that some kind of riddle you lost me.:confused:

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Well I had some time to get started on my turn signal mounts today and as soon as I was gettin in the groove I had to stop so a guy could get in the machine. The little spuds will mount in the rear and fill the c'bore in stock tailight housing. Yes the other part is a fork clamp to FIT the fury forks.:) I still need to machine all the holes in the fork clamps and polish them up as soon as I can.
keep us posted. lookin' good.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Looking real good!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts