Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is what I have accomplished today fender is mocked up and ready for paint and I made a custom seat pan out of a L&M seat pan that is ready for covering. Now I have to tackle the about 5 small problems I have going on ! Lol... Also shown is My bike sitting lowered with ALS about 1 3/4" off the ground . As seen in the pic with seat pan there is no way the L&M seat pan will fit a sumo fender without cutting about 5" off then to make a good seal to the fender I added fiberglass so now there are no visible spaces . You can also see the old bolt holes .

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,707 Posts
Here is what I have accomplished today fender is mocked up and ready for paint and I made a custom seat pan out of a L&M seat pan that is ready for covering. Now I have to tackle the about 5 small problems I have going on ! Lol... Also shown is My bike sitting lowered with ALS about 1 3/4" off the ground .
grats billy.that thing is looking super good.cant wait to see it finished.

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
Here is what I have accomplished today fender is mocked up and ready for paint and I made a custom seat pan out of a L&M seat pan that is ready for covering. Now I have to tackle the about 5 small problems I have going on ! Lol... Also shown is My bike sitting lowered with ALS about 1 3/4" off the ground . As seen in the pic with seat pan there is no way the L&M seat pan will fit a sumo fender without cutting about 5" off then to make a good seal to the fender I added fiberglass so now there are no visible spaces . You can also see the old bolt holes .
Looks awesome !!! When you get a chance, can I get a closer pic of the bars And controls with it all powder coated, would like to do something similar.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looking good Billy I will be tackling the sumo next winter
Thanx .... yeah I am very pleased with the look and it wasn't as bad I thought it would be that being the install I mean. My struts are painted but will powder coated this week along with the bolts.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts