Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The big brown truck stopped by my house today while I was at work and left a couple boxes. I looked like a 5 year old on Christmas morning a minute ago. :D

These things look great! Classic Components did a amazing job on them. The $10 L&M blem center piece was a great buy also.

·
Registered
111 Posts
How much did they charge? I am thinking about getting my rims done at a local shop, havent got a price from them yet!

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
those look great. if you don't mind me asking how much did you have to pay and was there an exchange fee?
I dont mind, the wheels were $600 with a $50 exchange charge and the rotors were $180 exchanged with a $1000 core on all of it. So it will end up costing me $830 plus return shipping.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If there were a bike shop open right now I would have them on tonight lol.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
I was planning on giving them some props as well when i do a write up on my Fury later this week. Decent group of guys and gal.

Wheels look good and price isnt bad either.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Now I have to stay up all night removing, painting, and polishing stuff.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Looks bad ass man! I'm jealous! I almost bought a blem one of those on ebay a while back but couldn't tell how bad the scratch was. Good call!

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The actual scratch this one is very light and I could probably buff it out but its so small I am not even worried about it. With that said, not all will be the same.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Ask to speak to Maricela, she is a true sweet heart. TonyFury recommended them to me, and even though they welded the wrong part they still made good on my order. Feel free to mention either Tony or myself as it may save you a buck or 2. Even if not, their prices still cant be beat.

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
BigJohn! Welcome to the club. I knew you'd be pleased. I still love mine. When I get my chromed forks, that'll be the Shangri La!

Please send me details... website.... something
http://www.furyforums.com/forum/fur...ome-rims-polished-rotors-apb-2.html#post88505

Another option is StumpWerx/GateWay Xtreme:
Gateway Xtreme

You get the center hub/filler for free with wheels chromed and polished rotors. He also offers an option to file down the center bead where you currently see your OEM wheel balancing weight.

Fury Wheels – Shaved & Chromed | Phat Parts Outlet

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Think there needs to be a dedicated thread about chrome wheels with the company name and how much it costs and the different options they have and that way a person can look at one place and see all the different companies and how much it's going to cost, or at least an idea and then the FAQ can link to that thread, just me thinking out loud...

·
Premium Member
13,703 Posts
i know all about that staying up all nite.fun fun fun.coffee coffee coffee.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Ok I emailed Classic Components last night and a gentleman called me today with all the prices...

They currently DO NOT have any Fury wheels on hand to do an exchange so at this time it will take 6 weeks to get your wheels back to you once they get them ...

Here are the items I asked about and the prices he gave me over the phone
I also tried attaching their PDF pricing sheet for the Fury but the file size is too large so email me and I'll send it to you.
NOTE THE PRICES OVER THE PHONE WERE CHEAPER ON SOME ITEMS:

Wheels, front and Rear----------------------------------------$650 includes shipping back to you
Lower Forks---------------------------------------------------$ 80 each you pay $15 shipping back
Kick stand-----------------------------------------------------$ 40 You pay shipping back
Swing arm-----------------------------------------------------$280 Shipping back included
Rotors---------------------------------------------------------$ 60 each you pay shipping back.

I also want to throw out there (And I in no way personally know this company nor have I seen any of their work but there is another website that offers an exchange on the Fury wheels with a 5 year warranty on the plating.... It's Bikes2NV | Chrome Motorcycle Wheels | Chrome Wheel Exchange | Custom Seats | Gel Pads | Columbus, Ohio
$899 for the set of wheels...a $100 deposit puts you on the list for the next set.

I hope this info helps!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts