Honda Fury Forums: banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
Like the rest of you, I (the Fury) get a lot of attention wherever I go. The real test for me will be tomorrow. We have our big event, called River Fest, tomorrow. I have my 1927 hot rod roadster entered as I have for the last few years. This year I am also taking the bike, letting my husband drive my car, to the mc part of the car show which is sponsered by the local HD shop. HD is very big in this area. I don't expect a trophy, but the looks on people's faces should be interesting.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Stopped in at a local dive bar here for happy hour and 25cent wings... the bar has huge front windows so everyone can see you pull up on your bike...A lot the stereo typical harley riders that give harley riders a bad name hang out here. As i walk in the bar and find an open stool.. a couple guys wearing everything harley davidson, shirts, boots, bandanas, etc... come up to me with wide eyes and excitement, and ask me what kind of bike that is.... as soon as i said " it's a honda fury", the smiles went away and they said "oh", then walked away....lol
funny how biased and ignorant they are just because its a honda.

the next day i went to visit my buddy dj'ing at an outside tiki bar, and he hadn't seen my fury yet, so we walked to the parking lot so he could take a look at it...it was parked between a harley roadking and a sportster.... i asked him if he knew why mine was superior to harleys... he said why... and i pointed to the puddle of oil forming under the sportster...rofl

·
Registered
427 Posts
Stopped behind a harley at a red light yesturday, all in harley vest Whole nine yards, like all Harley owners. He waved me up next to him and said that bike is awesome, what is it? I said its a new Honda Fury, and I thought he was gonna shit his pants, But he said wow that bike is Fxxxxxxx awesome. I just said thanx smiled and rode away. I Just Love this Bike!!!!!!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Stopped behind a harley at a red light yesturday, all in harley vest Whole nine yards, like all Harley owners. He waved me up next to him and said that bike is awesome, what is it? I said its a new Honda Fury, and I thought he was gonna shit his pants, But he said wow that bike is Fxxxxxxx awesome. I just said thanx smiled and rode away. I Just Love this Bike!!!!!!
Congrats on the ride ! Yesterday, at a stop light this elderly woman in the car next to me leans out and says "oh.. that is so beautiful". This bike appeals to lots of people not just riders.. After a over a month of ownership, the comments keep coming same as the day I got it, amazing.

BTW, I own and ride a Harley but I don't wear a Harley vest.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Fill er up?

Just bought my Fury on Friday, I haven't been on a bike in 20 years! Pulled in to fuel up when a rider on a Rebel spotted me. He was drawn in and asked what it was, when I told it was a Honda he looked at his Rebel (with some disgust) and said he was going to get a Fury this weekend!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts