Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am really into the aftermarket scene and have heavily modified my previous bikes. At a very brief look, there are a limited number of parts available for this bike.

To anyone else interested in modifying motorcycles.... Do you find the Fury very limiting? (shaft drive, non carb., newness, metric, etc.)

I guess I should be happy that I found a bike that comes with so much for so little, BUT I am afraid I will quickly lose interest if I cannot modify it to my taste as I go along. Especially if it requires a trip to the stealer to get everything modified.

ALSO... how strict is the Honda warranty? do pipes void it?

Thanks,
Andrew

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
So far it seems like there are more mods. than i have cash..:cool:...But the bike is very nice to ride you get Honda Value, And no shortage of thumbs up from fellow riders and motorist, In short think you would make a wise choice with this ride....:cool:..

What say you fellow FURY owners, any regrets..?

·
Registered
120 Posts
I pick mine up tomorrow 1st March... although I havn't ridden it yet... no demo ride... I'm pretty confident I made the right choice and I'm an ex-VMax 98-model owner (owned it for 12 years) .. which was modded... so that should tell you something about the different types of people attracted to the Futy. However, I fired it up in the shop and have to say I will definitely be putting aftermarket pipes on it. Possibly Cobra sweepers... just need to confirm if O2 bungs are fitted as standard to Cobras.

There's lots of aftermarket parts out there. Also, now that the bike is available globally (2010+) we'll no doubt see that market increase in choice.

·
Registered
249 Posts
For having been on the market for only a year now there are more mods out there for the Fury than you can possibly imagine, and more are coming all the time. All you have to do is browse the pages of this Forum and it's sponsor's web sights and you'll find whatever your heart desires and your wallet can handle. The Honda Fury is a great choice. I'm extremely happy with mine am bettin' you will be too. Take the plunge. You won't be sorry.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
I dont plan on ever going through the dealer for my bike. there are a decent selection of options and with more time more parts will be availible pending interest in them since MFG's are interested in business. Some stuff you could do yourself though and get around certain binds like I moded the bracket from a vtx1300 exhaust kit to get those pipes on my bike. Currently the only way to properly lower the bike is the Sumox widetire kit but Low and mean has supposidly been working on other options

1 - 6 of 6 Posts