Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just wanted to share my pics of the grips with the throttle boss I bought weeks ago but finally found the time to put them on, I also did my 600 mile service today, Not bad tommorrow is a month I had the bike and hit 600 already. :D
these pics are of what not to do,,look on page 2 richard put a pic up of how its supposed to look,,ill get some correct ones on later,,thanks richard,,,ok here are some updated fixed photos,,from my snaffooo,,

· Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks good Bill what is the x-tra piece at the end of the throttle and i see you still need the USMC speedo face from webslinger lol....:cool:
its called a throttle boss,,,when i get to my rate of speed I just rest the outer palm there to maintain speed,,like a cruise control,,man i havent look at any more mods,,i had to get my bathroom done,,still tinkering with it,,I leave for myrtle beach saturday for 5 days,,RVing with family,,do it every yr for my sons birthday,,im just finishing up on the stuff i bought that i havent put on,,i still have to put on my irate grill

· Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
add on,,but i really must have been tired when i did them ,,because i just realized i put that damn thing on a$$ backwards,,lmao,,smacking myself,,guess i should i read the instructions,,lol just 4 allen screws,,that tip should be pointed the other way,,lmao,,,hahhah this is funny,,

· Registered
710 Posts
add on,,but i really must have been tired when i did them ,,because i just realized i put that damn thing on a$$ backwards,,lmao,,smacking myself,,guess i should i read the instructions,,lol just 4 allen screws,,that tip should be pointed the other way,,lmao,,,hahhah this is funny,,
Wild Bill.....that is soooooo funnny......I didn't the same thing with my throttle boss until some of the members here pointed it out to me.....I actually rode a few hundred miles like that.....good thing no one saw me and made fun of me....
It did work fine however.

· Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
How do you like those grips, Bill? They look pretty comfy.
ill know here in a little bit,,its 83 here today,,did the yard,,just got cleaned up,,gonna take her out,,Im sure the guys that have them like Richard and Jimmy can give u a better idea,,I liked the look so I got them. but ill let u know,,the factory ones made my hands hurt so anything is better then them:D

· Premium Member
1,965 Posts
ill know here in a little bit,,its 83 here today,,did the yard,,just got cleaned up,,gonna take her out,,Im sure the guys that have them like Richard and Jimmy can give u a better idea,,I liked the look so I got them. but ill let u know,,the factory ones made my hands hurt so anything is better then them:D
Very comfortable grips, no vibration in your hands at all...

· Registered
1,411 Posts
Grips look good and the blue trim ring sets them off. Did you use the glue that came with them or something else. I used the black 3m weather adheasive. I was scared of something that just gave me one chance. The 3 m works good though no slippage.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.