Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bought a red metallic left over 2010 fury today from danbury powersports. really awsome crew down there!! they found what i wanted and are gonna go get it, i will be picking it up on saturday. paid 11,500. By the way, the first thing i am gonna do is smash those F***ing reflectors! thanks for all the help guys.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
captain, can you send me the details? and fixer, i thought about walking home next to it while it was running.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
congrats, glad to hear you got one and got what you wanted.

·
Premium Member
1,973 Posts
congrats to ya.......

another scoot here in the northeast......EXCELLENT...................t

·
Premium Member
1,242 Posts
Congrats...

Danbury Huh? I sometimes business travel there.... Always contemplated riding the bike there when I go in the summer time.

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
Welcome to the club, Chris! Love to see another CT fury. Charity ride I did last weekend had lots of gawkers checking out my ride. One VTX 1300 owner didn't even know it was a Honda for sure til I told him.

Hope you can make the CT meet!

·
Registered
35 Posts
hey man i dont know if you live in danbury but i live in westchester which is about 25 minutes from danbury and im going riding on sunday and if you wanna come just hit me up or anyone else who wants to ride just let me know!!

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
Fester> Will do. May 15th my friend Derek who's making the Indy trek will be joining me, either the PGR Spring Breakout ride in Prospect, or the Moose Riders Poker Run out of Wallingford. His friend is a Moose Rider, they support my run I hold in July. But PGR is a worthwhile cause to, so we'll probably flip a coin.

·
Premium Member
13,703 Posts
welcome and happy smashing.i you find out you want them back ask antone on the forum,they all have some to spare.lol

·
Registered
18 Posts
bought a red metallic left over 2010 fury today from danbury powersports. really awsome crew down there!! they found what i wanted and are gonna go get it, i will be picking it up on saturday. paid 11,500. By the way, the first thing i am gonna do is smash those F***ing reflectors! thanks for all the help guys.
Very nice! You picked the BEST color. You should see it with chrome rims. Beautiful!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts