Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just testing the waters to see if anyone out there with the Morton Inferno exhaust and PCV have a good/custom tune available. I don't have an aftermarket intake yet, but will take whatever tune configuration you have for these pipes.

Thanks guys/gals...

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure yet...they shipped out yesterday, so hopefully will know by the weekend.

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
IF they do - dont worry about the tune. If it has baffles then the odds are you will have decent back pressure and since you do not have a modified air intake the same amount of air will be coming in and going out - the odds are if they do have baffles u can just put them on and the computer will learn to handle the difference in exhaust flow.

Now if they do not have baffles, then there will not be any back pressure and it can effect your tune greatly.

Anyone else concur.

I'm relatively new at this but this mirrors the information I have collected.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Negative on the baffles... they sound great and you will turn heads... got mine three weeks ago and then got the Fuggin EFI controller. I put the controller on this past weekend and it took some of the pop out when down shifting. I am going to reset it to what Fuggin suggested here in another week. I liked the fact that the system is a true plug and play. Took me longer to figure out a way to route the cables than to use. I ended up lifting the tank and pluging it in. Then just grounded it and started the bike... not a single problem and it sounds great in my world. :cool:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Installed my Morton week and 1/2 ago and SOUND SWEET! No baffles, this is what the "power cones" are that they suggest on their site. Have the stock intake (as of now), but tonight installing the L&M adaptor with spike intake, and PCV (just received it last night). Have a couple of different maps to try as a base, but my dealer said they would help me tune it tomorrow, they don't have a dyno, but says he can get it pretty dialed in. You need a dyno to tune them perfectly.

Once I have all the stuff done, and tuned pretty good, I will be happy to help anyone else with this setup.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Installed my Morton week and 1/2 ago and SOUND SWEET! No baffles, this is what the "power cones" are that they suggest on their site. Have the stock intake (as of now), but tonight installing the L&M adaptor with spike intake, and PCV (just received it last night). Have a couple of different maps to try as a base, but my dealer said they would help me tune it tomorrow, they don't have a dyno, but says he can get it pretty dialed in. You need a dyno to tune them perfectly.

Once I have all the stuff done, and tuned pretty good, I will be happy to help anyone else with this setup.
Thanks for the info/help...I'm probably going to have mine tuned this weekend, I'll provide the file to whoever needs it thereafter.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts