Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys are right up the street from me there in Lake Havasu? I got a question for ya. I got some turn signals from a non-motorcycle vehicle I need adapted to my Fury. You guys interested in doing something like that? It is probably not something that would be adaptable to a wide range of bikes, since I came up with the idea after I committed to a couple other things I will soon be adding to my bike. It is probably just a one-shot deal. I give you a couple of items, tell you what I need, and you fabricate a mount and whatnot and "re-size" the signals i give you and make it work.

I could probably go to any number of shops down here in Phoenix and have someone do it, but I pretty much refuse to go to any Harley fan-boy shop to give them any money for anything. They can starve for all I care. I thought I would check with you since you are becoming a big deal on the Fury 'scene". If anyone gets my money, it is someone that tries to support us as much as we support them.

Anyway, if you aren't interested or whatever, it's totally cool. Just thought I would give you guys the first shot at it. I could have probably just called you, but my phone is waaaay over there like 8 feet away (I am pretty lazy sometimes).

Let me know. I can call sometime today or tomorrow, not sure of the time I will be rolling, to go over specifics if needed.

·
Registered
773 Posts
You guys are right up the street from me there in Lake Havasu? I got a question for ya. I got some turn signals from a non-motorcycle vehicle I need adapted to my Fury. You guys interested in doing something like that? It is probably not something that would be adaptable to a wide range of bikes, since I came up with the idea after I committed to a couple other things I will soon be adding to my bike. It is probably just a one-shot deal. I give you a couple of items, tell you what I need, and you fabricate a mount and whatnot and "re-size" the signals i give you and make it work.

I could probably go to any number of shops down here in Phoenix and have someone do it, but I pretty much refuse to go to any Harley fan-boy shop to give them any money for anything. They can starve for all I care. I thought I would check with you since you are becoming a big deal on the Fury 'scene". If anyone gets my money, it is someone that tries to support us as much as we support them.

Anyway, if you aren't interested or whatever, it's totally cool. Just thought I would give you guys the first shot at it. I could have probably just called you, but my phone is waaaay over there like 8 feet away (I am pretty lazy sometimes).

Let me know. I can call sometime today or tomorrow, not sure of the time I will be rolling, to go over specifics if needed.
Hey, Thanks for thinking about us, we are not really setup to take in customers at the moment, as we just design and make parts. But I would never turn away a Fury member in need of some help. Your welcome to email us at [email protected] with some pictures and maybe there's something we might be able to do.
Thanks for your interest.
LM

1 - 3 of 3 Posts