Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking about getting the mayhem pipes and was just curious of the stock airbox had to be changed out. if so, would it fit with the S&S style air box or would i have to get a spike intake? also what fuel controller would work best with your pipes?

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
If you plan on adding on a set of Mayhem pipes, you will have to change out the OEM Intake. You can use either the S&S or a spike system. As for the fuel controller, why not go with the fuel controller that was pre-programmed for the Mayhem pipes, which would be the Fuggin Fuel controller. All the R&D work was already done for the Pipes, Intake and Fuel delivery, no point in reinventing the wheel ;)

Good Luck!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea if i am going to get the mayhems, i was going to go with the fuggin fuel controller and S&S airbox. But if i go with the Viper 2's i dont have to change anything correct?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Mayhem pipes & S&S air-filter

The Mayhem pipes do require you to change the stock air-box. The S&S Tear Drop filter assembly fits with no problem.

The Fuggin EFI Fuel Controller has been set-up and tested to this set-up. So the unit would be Plug & Play.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Doug
Fuggin Fabrication

1 - 4 of 4 Posts