Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was talking to Kert at SUMO-X last week about using the L&M lowering spring kit with his fender kit the only question Kert had was if the L&M spring lets the shock travel more . If you have installed the L&M spring kit can you tell me if the shock has a stop built in or dose the spring control how far the shock travels . Thanks David Blair

·
Registered
773 Posts
I was talking to Kert at SUMO-X last week about using the L&M lowering spring kit with his fender kit the only question Kert had was if the L&M spring lets the shock travel more . If you have installed the L&M spring kit can you tell me if the shock has a stop built in or dose the spring control how far the shock travels . Thanks David Blair
The Lowered Spring does not let the shock travel any more then stock. You should have no issues with the Sumo-x kit and our Spring.

LM

·
Registered
182 Posts
the shock will only go as far as the rod inside will let it. heres a way i check out if the tire will hit. is when i remove the spring. put the shock back in and lower the bike. 90% of the time the shock bottoms out before the tire hits.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts