Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Considering a rear fender option for my bike. We know it fits the fender brace on a VTX 1300C... Does anyone know how the Fury's fender brace measurements compare to those of the VTX1300C?? Really appreciate any input available! Thanks, folks...

·
Registered
196 Posts
Considering a rear fender option for my bike. We know it fits the fender brace on a VTX 1300C... Does anyone know how the Fury's fender brace measurements compare to those of the VTX1300C?? Really appreciate any input available! Thanks, folks...
whole different animal

·
Premium Member
2,560 Posts
How do you know that ? The Fury is about 1" wider in the front and 1.5" or more in the rear, of the inner grab rail, and the VTX also uses an external grab rail. I sat a 1300C fender on the rear of my Fury and the fender was narrower than the bends on top of the Fury rails. (plus you may run into rubbing issues putting that fender/rail over a 200mm tire)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts