Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is going to sound stupid to most but I need to ask a question. Im trying to remove the stock air filter and the bolt at the bottom on the inside of the filter just don't want to come loose. It looks like this bolt has to be removed to get the filter off. I did loosen the bolt but it seems to tighten back up and I really don't want to screw anything up. Any help would be appreciated.

· Premium Member
4,146 Posts
This is going to sound stupid to most but I need to ask a question. Im trying to remove the stock air filter and the bolt at the bottom on the inside of the filter just don't want to come loose. It looks like this bolt has to be removed to get the filter off. I did loosen the bolt but it seems to tighten back up and I really don't want to screw anything up. Any help would be appreciated.
the bolt you are speaking of is about Two feet to long, right guys?? but it has thread lock on it. It will come out and fight you most the way, if it gets to tight run it back in then start it back out. be patient

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.