Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok looking at the scootworks raisers and the 3in extenders, wondering if I will need to change the brake line and cables. anyone know? or can i just run stock cables and line with raisers or extenders ?

plan on a cable and line upgrade to blue later but if i need them I'll wait little longer for the whole set up
pics please

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
ok looking at the scootworks raisers and the 3in extenders, wondering if I will need to change the brake line and cables. anyone know? or can i just run stock cables and line with raisers or extenders ?

plan on a cable and line upgrade to blue later but if i need them I'll wait little longer for the whole set up
pics please
with that combination yes you will need a longer brake line but not the others, there is enough wires tucked in the headlight but pull gently

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
With setup that you are looking for you WILL!!!! Need longer front brake cable. At VERY LEAST 3” over stock. Even then it’s very close.

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
I have the same set up . 3" over stock front brake line will work but really needs a couple more inches longer to fit ideal .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts