Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking to get an aftermarket seat and have a question that no one has seemed to address. I am looking to get a seat that lowers my seating height as well as push the seating position further back. I want to feel like I am sitting in the bike not on it. How does the C&C seat compare to the stock for riding position? I saw that Danny Gray now makes a solo seat for the Fury as well(search ebay). Any input would be greatly appreciated on how these new seats change the riding position.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
I have been looking to get an aftermarket seat and have a question that no one has seemed to address. I am looking to get a seat that lowers my seating height as well as push the seating position further back. I want to feel like I am sitting in the bike not on it. How does the C&C seat compare to the stock for riding position? I saw that Danny Gray now makes a solo seat for the Fury as well(search ebay). Any input would be greatly appreciated on how these new seats change the riding position.
I know nothing about Danny grey but C&C is a major improvement in the seating area.
IMO it does put you back and down a little more. At least it feels that way.
I don't think you can design a seat to go any further back. It is very comfortable.
You may want to think about some risers too. Tall bars Maje's you feel lower in to the bike. Plus the push your upper body back a little. Even more comfortable.
You can see the seat in my avatar and the risers in my album on my home page.

Updating post.
I looked at the Danny G seat and IMO it looks a lot like the stock. Definitely does not put you back as far as the C&C seat. And the lumbar is almost non existent.
One thing I really like about my seat is you can actually lean back on it.
It's hard to explain unless you have one. Try it. You won't regret it. If you do, send it back. But you wont.

·
Registered
12,352 Posts
I want to feel like I am sitting in the bike not on it. Any input would be greatly appreciated on how these new seats change the riding position.
One of the first things I noticed was how it felt more like I was sitting in the bike instead of on it.

Don't know if there's anything better than a C&C seat out there, but it's 10 times better than the stock seat.

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
I've never had a C&C seat, so I can't say if it is better than another seat or not. I did buy a new Corbin seat and although it didn't lower me, it feels like it did set me back a bit. I'm not sure if you are looking for comfort or style, or a mix of both but I will tell you that you cannot go wrong with a Corbin. They cost a little more, but you get what you pay for. If you order through a Honda dealer they may be able to save you some coin. Ridersville Honda saved me about $100.

·
Premium Member
1,242 Posts
After riding a bunch after receiving my C&C I can say for sure it makes you feel inside the bike and not on it... It is comfortable, but it does feel stiff at times, I am very happy with the purchase and would recommend the seat.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts