Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, guys im going to buy my samson, ripsaws. now im the pic it looks like it would be hard to take off the cover to make shock adjustments. anyone with samson pipes please tell me if its going to be a problem with getting this side cover off.
as i took my owners manual out and put my reg, and INS cards in that pocket. as taking the seat off to get to the paper work to me is kinda not going to happen.

IF you was a cop and pulled over a person and that person said please hold on i need to get my paper work. and had to take out the tool kit form under the IGN chrome cover. and then remove the passenger and driver seats to get the paper. IF i was the cop i would say hears your ticket.

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
ok, guys im going to buy my samson, ripsaws. now im the pic it looks like it would be hard to take off the cover to make shock adjustments. anyone with samson pipes please tell me if its going to be a problem with getting this side cover off.
as i took my owners manual out and put my reg, and INS cards in that pocket. as taking the seat off to get to the paper work to me is kinda not going to happen.

IF you was a cop and pulled over a person and that person said please hold on i need to get my paper work. and had to take out the tool kit form under the IGN chrome cover. and then remove the passenger and driver seats to get the paper. IF i was the cop i would say hears your ticket.
I have the slashers which are similar to the ripsaws and can get the side cover off just fine. It takes of little finesse, but you can get it off.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks tony, IM placing the order now, along with my PC V w/auto tune, and barons BAK. that should be a good start on my upgrades for performance.

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
thanks tony, IM placing the order now, along with my PC V w/auto tune, and barons BAK. that should be a good start on my upgrades for performance.
Did you speak to them about installing a bung for the O2 sensor for the auto tune?
While their website taut's O2 bungs, that is the Harley line of pipes and needs to be specified for metric. Since normally not required..

Just a thought..
T

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
opps i didnt do that. as i have the bungs and was going to put them on my self. i didnt know they would do that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts