Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking to get some LEDs for this sissy bar and am a little surprised at prices. Any suggestions on setup or source for lights?
Also curious if anyone has had any issues with the Radiantz or Custom Dynamics LEDs?

Thanks,
Daniel

The “Trough” the the lights will be put in is about 19.5 in. Long. And about 8 in. Wide.
E8BEBEEA-ABF0-4A77-BA90-0978051EFD74.jpeg

·
Premium Member
1,227 Posts
Reactions: Gizmo

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
You can always just buy LED's and wire them yourself. But you loose the cool controls.

·
Registered
411 Posts
You can always just buy LED's and wire them yourself. But you loose the cool controls.
Not necessarily... I'm pretty sure, if you really do want to wire it up yourself, you can still get controller units that'll use a smartphone for color choice, cycling, and all that cool stuff. There's all kinds of ready-made kits on eBay that are dirt cheap.

A quick Google found this controller...

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Not necessarily... I'm pretty sure, if you really do want to wire it up yourself, you can still get controller units that'll use a smartphone for color choice, cycling, and all that cool stuff. There's all kinds of ready-made kits on eBay that are dirt cheap.

A quick Google found this controller...

That is actually pretty cool. And I have bought base LED's from them before, decent vendor.

Reactions: Gizmo
1 - 6 of 6 Posts