Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you wondering the radiator cover just pops off. i have the bright silver fury and i'm going to paint the cover silver or chrome.

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Hi-
I've been fooling around with the radiator cover, primarily to see if I'd have enough clearance for the Rivco frame attach highway pegs. Now the plastic cover is loose at both top and bottom, after unpopping it less than 6 times. Normal, and do the aftermarket chrome ones fit better? (say yes).

·
Premium Member
1,791 Posts
For those of you wondering the radiator cover just pops off. i have the bright silver fury and i'm going to paint the cover silver or chrome.
I can make you a nice steel one, with or without, a custom center design. I have matching silver powder coat or I can do them chrome.

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
I can make you a nice steel one, with or without, a custom center design. I have matching silver powder coat or I can do them chrome.
Hi Scott- how much do you charge for a chrome cover? I just wrestled for 2 hours to put on a show chrome plastic cover, but nearly busted off all the plastic tabs. Most ridiculous mounting I've ever seen. No idea how long it will last.

·
Premium Member
1,791 Posts
Hi Scott- how much do you charge for a chrome cover? I just wrestled for 2 hours to put on a show chrome plastic cover, but nearly busted off all the plastic tabs. Most ridiculous mounting I've ever seen. No idea how long it will last.
The chrome plating is expensive, so one with a chrome frame and screen is $225. With a center design, they're $250. Plus $20 shipping.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts