Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just had a sucked up way to almost finish the week. Just exiting off ramp of freeway going to work and something flew off a 18 wheeler (gunk of tire I'm quessiing) could not avoid it with front tire flew up and hit radiator. Now have a good leak . 2020 model just hit 4k on it. Has any one had success stopping damage by adding radiator guards?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Well I just had a sucked up way to almost finish the week. Just exiting off ramp of freeway going to work and something flew off a 18 wheeler (gunk of tire I'm quessiing) could not avoid it with front tire flew up and hit radiator. Now have a good leak . 2020 model just hit 4k on it. Has any one had success stopping damage by adding radiator guards?
Try mean cycle they are a great source for fury parts!! I’ve bought several parts all great quality and all great features and materials

·
Registered
477 Posts
I took off the plastic cover and made my own out of perforated steel sheet. Been on there for over 40K miles now with a few hits that bent it -- just took it off and hammered it flat again. No damage to radiator.

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

·
Registered
19 Posts
I mean, I bought mine and just didn't like how dinged up the radiator is. No leaks no overheating, but bought a new one for 600 just cuz I had the extra cash. If you want my old one message me and we can see if we can hammer out a deal for cash or parts trade or something. Here's the pic I took of it before I actually bought the bike so I could research a new one...
Tire Wheel Crankset Bicycle frame Bicycle tire

1 - 6 of 6 Posts