Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Could it be?
She is beautiful...
I wasn't sure if I'd like the new red, but, I think I do...
I am partial to red myself. I like it, good looking bike.

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
I like the new red! RIDE RED
I do.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No, not on it yet lol! Still got the black one on my mind....
I've thought about the abs, and I have to say, I like it in my Subaru. Not positive about the financing, I had a trade in with the other one. I won't have one this time. So, I doubt the bank will do the extra expense. I have spoke to my dealer about it. We'll see.

·
Septuagenarian Rider
4,151 Posts
I've thought about the abs, and I have to say, I like it in my Subaru. I have spoke to my dealer about it. We'll see.
A 10% premium seems like a lot of money ($1000) but a bargain compared to the add-on cost to a standard Fury: over $2000 in parts and the best part of a $grand to install it at dealer prices.
Most countries selling the Fury have made it standard equipment albeit at the higher price but not yet in the good old USofA.

Personally I can tell you that the Linked Foot Brake (rear+partial front used correctly without applying the handbrake) saved my life once on a decreasing radius cliffside curve and once is all it takes.

·
Premium Member
1,184 Posts
My local Honda dealer better not have one when I go in this Spring to get inspected... that red looks awesome. I love my black Fury but that could really tempt me. But then I would have to start all over again with mods... think I will just go to the Harley dealer for the inspection - they haven't got anything I would be interested in! :laugh:

·
Premium Member
2,849 Posts
Went to a sports and RV show this weekend, and they had a Harley up on a dyno-style roller trailer. Got my youngest up on there, and they showed her how to fire it up and shift through gears. When the guy there told me he doesn't care what people ride, out came the pics of mine! :D
There was also an Indian dealer there, with the Vintage Chief, in Willow Green, with the tan leather. Love that bike. Of course the wife said 'I just bought a damned trailer, and now you want ANOTHER toy?'. I told her we needed a freeway bike, but she just walked off. She'll come around!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts