Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
They look good, but it is a good thing I held off on buying these. I was hoping all led's would be lit at the same time, and then all blink at the same time, versus only half being running lights and the other half being turn sigs. Now, I have to think about this purchase. Looks good though.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They look good, but it is a good thing I held off on buying these. I was hoping all led's would be lit at the same time, and then all blink at the same time, versus only half being running lights and the other half being turn sigs. Now, I have to think about this purchase. Looks good though.
That just happens to be the way I wired mine I am sure you can wire them so alll of the light blink instead of just one set

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
You are a goober... lol... that was funny :p

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Mine all blink together....he wired it differently.

·
Registered
68 Posts
That just happens to be the way I wired mine I am sure you can wire them so alll of the light blink instead of just one set
Alright, read drae's post also, so I guess it is a go, purchasing tomorrow. Thanks for the information.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Now THAT'S funny. :D
I love the VIP room. Keeps out the riff-raff.;)

Wiring: Yeah, 2 sets of wires from each side so you've got flexibility of options. Want all to act together? just attache the 2 sets of wires from one side together.

Now how about a matching set for the rear?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
That was funny as hell!

Nice to finally see those things on a bike and how they really look & work ... for those of us who didn't make it to Daytona. THANKS!

Please fill in the blanks:
I am ______________ with these new lights from RAW and plan to _________.
a. Pleased/keep them for a long time
b. Thrilled/never look at another turn signal option for the front, again
c. OK/keep my eyes peeled for something better in the near future
d. Happier than with the stock lollipops/look for something better starting today

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That was funny as hell!

Nice to finally see those things on a bike and how they really look & work ... for those of us who didn't make it to Daytona. THANKS!

Please fill in the blanks:
I am ______A________ with these new lights from RAW and plan to ___B______.
a. Pleased/keep them for a long time
b. Thrilled/never look at another turn signal option for the front, again
c. OK/keep my eyes peeled for something better in the near future
d. Happier than with the stock lollipops/look for something better starting today
Blanks filled in;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts