Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That title is half right. 10 miles north on Rt.#9 is a town called Warrensburg that piggybacks their bike week with Americade and starts several days earlier, 6/3-6/12. Anyone headed to Americade owes themselves a quick ride north to check it out. Tons of vendors and of course, us.:D
We will be doing Lighted Wheel Kit and accent lighting installs. If you are interested, I strongly suggest making an appointment ASAP. We get pounded at these events and can't get to everyone so a lot of people go home disappointed.
I'm announcing this here and a few other forums we sponsor so our regular customers get first chance before the general public. Regardless, hope some of you will stop by and say hello!!

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
That's good to know... I'll be riding up on the 4th, will definitely try to come check out Warrensburg.

Hopefully the upcoming string of nicer weather holds! Last year was a washout while we were there.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey bill what's the install plus basic price for the kit with the at show discount? I'll be up for a day run again.
$479.00 includes the 2 Power PUCs, Basic installation kit and installation. Since each individual is different, cost of LED strips is additional, but the installation of them is generally included in the price. Most folks end up between $600-$850, all-in. Your particular wheels I would want to review with you, but I'll hook you up if you get there between 3rd-7th. We've usually got a little more breathing room at the begining of an event. By the end, forget it. Last year we had a 50+ year old man literally break into tears when we couldn't fit him in. No joke!

Bill I will try and swing by we will be at Americade booth 957-958 if you get a chance to make it over!!
Would be cool to put a face to a name.

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
$479.00 includes the 2 Power PUCs, Basic installation kit and installation. Since each individual is different, cost of LED strips is additional, but the installation of them is generally included in the price. Most folks end up between $600-$850, all-in. Your particular wheels I would want to review with you, but I'll hook you up if you get there between 3rd-7th. We've usually got a little more breathing room at the begining of an event. By the end, forget it. Last year we had a 50+ year old man literally break into tears when we couldn't fit him in. No joke!

Would be cool to put a face to a name.
I will head up Monday we are scheduled to set-up on Sun and then we will be free on Monday!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts