·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
That does suck...

I have some stock mirrors if you would like them... :p

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
that stinks, atleast noone was hurt but what are the chances of that happening?

·
Registered
163 Posts
whoa that blows!!! And to think I was at Daytona and asked you about this bike on Thursday, you told me it just left the day before to head home. glad no one got hurt!!

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
That hurts just looking at the pictures. Glad no one was hurt....except the bike. :(
BTW...I want one of those spider webs. :D

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
hmm not one but 2 people liable for damage. whos paying for what parts if the chassis is still good, and if so whos cutting the tab for all the labor, If its bad enough do they get to buy you 2 bikes???

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
I have 1 question, how did 2 unoccupied trucks run over your Fury that was knocked down?

Sounds like some Harley rider was really pissed at you

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Sorry to hear about your misfortune and I hope you make out big time with the insurance.

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Here’s your opportunity to do some upgrades on the insurance’s dime. Sorry to see that and I hope your back up and running soon.

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
Sorry to here it!

Saw that exact bike while at the Daytona Speedway BEFORE IT WAS SMASHED! They had the Rims drilled out for the new light LED package on it!

I RAN TO IT BECAUSE IT WAS THE ONLY FURY I SAW IN HARLEY LAND, Saw the Fury and then looked up to realize it was The RAW Tent! I bought my caps from them online! I was looking at there turn signal LED setups and saw the prices where all the same as on line, FLA was taken tax on every purchase out there. Ill buy when I get more cash!

I met the guys, the video/Youtube dude nice guys, and asked if they would do the triple tree cover soon!:D

Sorry to here it was damaged.
It was located just to the right and down a little from this picture. Its a photo of Daytona Speedway Vendor tent area.

Attachments

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have 1 question, how did 2 unoccupied trucks run over your Fury that was knocked down?

Sounds like some Harley rider was really pissed at you
Hmmm! Now that you mention it, the initiator in all this IS an HD rider. But here's what happened

2 parallel parked pickups, one in front of the other with the Fury 90 degrees to the first one. Rear pickup (HD Rider) with manual transmission is also a diesel with a remote starter. Vehicle owner starts diesel truck remotely, forgetting it is in gear. Diesel pushes pickup in front of it, that pickup knocks over and runs over the Fury. Diesel continues pushing and also runs over Fury. Hence, 2 unoccupied vehicles. 3 if you count the Fury. Can't make this sh!t up:eek:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Saw that exact bike while at the Daytona Speedway BEFORE IT WAS SMASHED! They had the Rims drilled out for the new light LED package on it!

I RAN TO IT BECAUSE IT WAS THE ONLY FURY I SAW IN HARLEY LAND, Saw the Fury and then looked up to realize it was The RAW Tent! I bought my caps from them online! I was looking at there turn signal LED setups and saw the prices where all the same as on line, FLA was taken tax on every purchase out there.

I met the guys, the video/Youtube dude, and asked if they would do the triple tree cover soon!:D

Sorry to here it was damaged.
It was located just to the right and down a little from this picture. Its a photo of Daytona Speedway Vendor tent area.
And would you believe the wheel lights, signals and even that twisted rear one still worked?. Left side forwards look like a pretzel.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Hmmm! Now that you mention it, the initiator in all this IS an HD rider. But here's what happened

2 parallel parked pickups, one in front of the other with the Fury 90 degrees to the first one. Rear pickup (HD Rider) with manual transmission is also a diesel with a remote starter. Vehicle owner starts diesel truck remotely, forgetting it is in gear. Diesel pushes pickup in front of it, that pickup knocks over and runs over the Fury. Diesel continues pushing and also runs over Fury. Hence, 2 unoccupied vehicles. 3 if you count the Fury. Can't make this sh!t up:eek:
Lol.. idiots no matter where you go... :(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts