Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sounds good...That's what this bike should sound like... I purchased the front & rear signals and can't wait to get them.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I'm liking everything I see here. Ever think about putting together a package deal for all of it and selling as an upgrade kit? I'd definately be interested!

·
Registered
153 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So what do they sound like with the baffles in?
Vroooom, vrooom!:D(sorry, couldn't resist)

They are quieter at cruise, about the same under acceleration. Hard engine braking with baffles=very rare popping, about the same as stock. Without baffles=occasional popping.

Personally I'd run with baffles if I didn't have a Power Commander

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Nice Sound

I just stopped by, I ordered these on Monday without hearing them, so now to see the video and hear them... great job..
Thanks

T

·
Registered
249 Posts
Just this morning I ordered the 2 position license plate mount, the stealth rear light, the license plate trim with light and the Reaper exhaust tips. They told me the tips and license plate mount are going to chrome and will ship in about 3 weeks. I told them to hold off and ship everything together. Can't wait! Does any one have any of this stuff installed yet? If so, how was the experience?

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Just this morning I ordered the 2 position license plate mount, the stealth rear light, the license plate trim with light and the Reaper exhaust tips. They told me the tips and license plate mount are going to chrome and will ship in about 3 weeks. I told them to hold off and ship everything together. Can't wait! Does any one have any of this stuff installed yet? If so, how was the experience?
I finished the install yesterday on the front and rear signals. Went well. Here is the finished product.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
249 Posts
I finished the install yesterday on the front and rear signals. Went well. Here is the finished product.

Is that the Raw Design side mount also?

·
Registered
1,125 Posts

Is that the Raw Design side mount also?
The side mount is from Accutronix. Wanted the entire side mount in black and I really liked the way it mounts.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Lookin' great!

I prefer the rear fender treatment that Troy did for Predator's bike, but I gotta admit your's is lookin *really* good!! And I gotta agree, the accutronix side plate mount looks beautiful comin' off the swingarm the way it does; almost as good looking as the rest of the plate holder itself :). Did that ship with wiring instructions btw? For some reason I'm thinkin' it doesn't ...

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I prefer the rear fender treatment that Troy did for Predator's bike, but I gotta admit your's is lookin *really* good!! And I gotta agree, the accutronix side plate mount looks beautiful comin' off the swingarm the way it does; almost as good looking as the rest of the plate holder itself :). Did that ship with wiring instructions btw? For some reason I'm thinkin' it doesn't ...
The accutronix side mount did not come with wiring instructions.

·
Premium Member
13,710 Posts
slip ons

i have a nice set of pipes with jardine slip ons,if anyone wants them at the right price.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts