Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A lot of you guys have expressed interest in the wheel lighting kits. It's a good winter project to do. We are offering a test program where you would purchase the kit then ship us your wheels. We would do the installation, both wheels, $275.00 PLUS the kit price.
Here's a link to our product page.
RAW Design-The Fat Box, Big Tire Motorcycle Kits Products Page
For those that are not familiar with the kits, here's a link to a video. If you don't want to attract attention, this is not the kit for you.:D:eek:
YouTube - Firepower wheel lighting system

Call or email us and we will email you details and the information / order forms.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Yea, thinking next month I might try this along with the new rims... Looks good btw.

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
I don't know looks kinda, well you know, NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT .........:cool: but you might want to were a skirt while riding LMAO

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
I don't know looks kinda, well you know, NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT .........:cool: but you might want to were a skirt while riding LMAO
You haven't seen the video's yet have you... I suggest you check them out first...:cool:

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
I saw it !! can you say ....FLAMEN...!!!!LOL....;)

Look's like a Gay pride parade (NOT THAT THEIRS ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT LOL)

Wonder if the kit comes with a rainbow flag for the fender ??

·
Registered
202 Posts
I saw it !! can you say ....FLAMEN...!!!!LOL....;)

Look's like a Gay pride parade (NOT THAT THEIRS ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT LOL)

Wonder if the kit comes with a rainbow flag for the fender ??
Bahahaha..thats friggen hilarious. Hopefully the boys don't get their panties in a knot...oh..I just made a funny too

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
STOOOOP.... they are Pretty!!

Just like RSS's answer tone....................

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
OK RSS if you really want them we will just need to make you the official lead rider of WCFR that way with your wheels so bright you can lead our bikes at nite (The R in RSS doe's it stand for Rudolph ? LMAO)...:eek:........JKN..

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
OK RSS if you really want them we will just need to make you the official lead rider of WCFR that way with your wheels so bright you can lead our bikes at nite (The R in RSS doe's it stand for Rudolph ? LMAO)...:eek:........JKN..
Just because you're technically inept and on your last leg, does not mean that you can't get off the wheelchair and try something new from time to time, ya old fart... ;)

The year is 2020... Mike finally get's off of his ass and tries something new and the world cries a little tear... then goes back to drinking beer....

Goober :cool:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bahahaha..thats friggen hilarious. Hopefully the boys don't get their panties in a knot...oh..I just made a funny too
You guys are KILLIN me. Hey, different strokes...ah, err, nevermind:D
I've heard this a million times and on Old-School choppers, bobbers, I agree. But if you like LEDs on your bike, this is killer. First time you pull into a bar, parking lot, rally, etc., and the crowds gather around your bike...BOOM, your hooked. Granted a lot of the bikes in the videos & pictures can be considered over-the-top, but these things are like crack... (insert joke here) ...a lot of customers keep coming back for more. Subtle can look very cool though. So the answer is...use your imagination! You can use a few LEDs or miles of them. Bottom line is it gives you 12 volts on your wheels. Seriously,Take a few minutes and think about what you could do with that. :eek:

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Its all good, we just knockin on twinkie boy RSS

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
I like the lighting idea just have not figured out how to do what i want done

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
Red dog the Red nose reindeer had some very shiny wheels and when his shiny wheels sparkled he would shout they even glowed Red dawg with your wheels so bright won't you guide our bikes tonight ? :eek:

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
you a poet n didn't know it Dawg!!! LMAO

·
Registered
364 Posts
I like it. ever since i saw the OCC bike themed around a theme park i've wondered how to do something similar. but $650+.... not sure i'll be doing anything other than liking the concept.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts