Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hesitate to post these for fear of being accused of false advertising. However, unless hell freezes over, these, the front fork covers and several other items will debut and be available in Daytona (Sorry, no tank bib yet:()
To underline this point, we will give away a set of these "BLADES" to the first person that can name the artist, band and circumstances that used a phrase contained within this post. NO GOOGLE-ING. Make it fun.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
The Eagles! Don Henly

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Glenn Frey, Don Henley
Because they got back together after they said they never would!

·
Registered
305 Posts
The only thing i can think of is from Don Henley, he was asked when the Eagles would get back together, and he said something like "when hell freezes over". That was also the title to an album and tour by the eagles in the mid 90's.

On a seperate note i saw the Eagles a few years ago, and man were they outstanding.

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
Their resumption tour would be given that title after the statement Henley once gave when asked when the band would get back together. "When Hell Freezes Over"

The eagles! Boy, that was quick!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hell freezes over

EMINEM, telling jesus he will quit sinning when hell freezes over, which will never happen. P.M. me for my address to where you can send those blades.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
O.k, Let me put it in one post.
If I am right and the phrase is " hell freezes over!"
Felder, Henley and Frey wrote the song, and its the album name by the eagles because they said they would never get back together,
This is what my wife says who went to the concert so if she is wrong then I am gonna wack her!!
JUST KIDDING!
May not even be the phrase though.
Hook me up raw!! If I am wrong you should give them to me any way because your not giving me my bib!:eek::(:D

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
O.K,
I gotta go so I won't be back for a couple hrs to claim my prize.
Keep trying boys!
Could be another phrase!
See ya.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
I DO!!
These will go perfect with what I am thinking about for my bike!
SHARP STUFF!! All over it!
But again this may not be the phrase??

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
I say give them to mrbyber even if he’s wrong. This sorry ass can’t seem to catch a break anywhere. If anybody deserves it, he does. What do you think guys/gals?

·
Premium Member
2,174 Posts
I think he might be right anyway and I can't think of anything else. Not to mention I probably wouldn't win if I was right and I know I won't be able to afford them. They do look Rawsome.

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
Well if Mrbyber gets them, won't they be half off after anyways ? Or is that only when he pays for something, then it goes on sale....lol

Raw....would you consider selling the prototype bib ?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts