Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like to give the members on the Forums we sponsor a "first pick" at our installation schedules. We will have a booth at the track this year. If anyone wants the Wheel light kits or accent lighting installed on their Fury, or any other bike, I suggest you make an appointment ASAP. We tend to get booked very quickly at these events. You can call or email us before Bike Week to book your appointment.

Hope to see some of you there. Above all, Ride Safe and have a good Bike Week.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
these things are so freaking awesome. guy and gals he is not joking when he says that they book fast. you wont be happy when you show up and cant get a spot.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I hope you left somebody home making turn signals. I am keeping an eye on you people so some lights had better be produced. I like ordering in a group for a week then shipping out the orders the next week not waiting until later gator. The eye is on you RAWONE:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
2,174 Posts
I hope you left somebody home making turn signals. I am keeping an eye on you people so some lights had better be produced. I like ordering in a group for a week then shipping out the orders the next week not waiting until later gator. The eye is on you RAWONE:D:D:D
You need to address him as His Rawness.

Raw design is rawsome.
Sorry I already coined that one. Also Rawtastic, Rawness.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts