Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sorry to those who have tried calling our phone lines in the past 48 Hrs. and got a "Service discontinued" message.
When we moved, we had to change carriers. There was a "blip" in Cablevision of Connecticut's system. Anyone who has ever had to deal with the bureaucracy probably knows how I feel after this.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: Apologies for any inconvenience.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Bill,

I have but two questions; when will the side mount tags and plates ship and when can we hear the slip ons for the Fury?

Thanks in advance,

Mike

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bill,

I have but two questions; when will the side mount tags and plates ship and when can we hear the slip ons for the Fury?

Thanks in advance,

Mike
Side mount plates will ship today. Audio of slip-ons, few days.

When will the tailights and turn signals ship?
Thanks in advance.
Taillights are done and we are waiting on delivery of the controllers which are supposed to be Tuesday. Front signals are supposed to be back from chrome on Tuesday. Hopefully ship Wednesday, but won't promise until everything is in my hands.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Taillights are done and we are waiting on delivery of the controllers which are supposed to be Tuesday. Front signals are supposed to be back from chrome on Tuesday. Hopefully ship Wednesday, but won't promise until everything is in my hands.
Sweet!!!!!! Hopefully they will arrive by next weekend so I can put them on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts