Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
Premium Member
514 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Thanks, and I shot you an email already. Looking forward to see some of the other stuff you have in the pipes!!

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
Took my idea right out of my head... well, almost. Light strip stays, the plate will be relocated.

Where did you get the LED stripe under the fender if you don't mind me asking.

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Any chance we can get a picture with the lights off? Also can we get the LEDs with a smoked lens?

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
I love it!!!!!! I live in NJ and travel to CT on a monthly basis, let me know when I can come take a look!!!!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oops! Just got spanked by site management. Can't post much info till we finish our sponsorship agreement (couple days).
But, to answer questions: Available in a couple weeks, Picture lights off below, Our 2 position side mount plate already fits.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
What have you done for turn signals?? Are they incorporated into the rear led??

·
Registered
829 Posts
Is this DOT approved?

This looks great, but is it DOT approved? Could a cop give you a ticket (obviously only if he was in a bad mood)? Also, did you cut off the metal brackets the turn signals were on, or do they screw or snap off easily?

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Now that you are a site sponsor can you give us any more information on the rear lights and any other products you have coming out for the Fury.

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts