Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the pdf that the dinks at metricfats.com can't even provide. I emailed it to them too because they didn't know how to convert it. Hopefully they know how to post it. OK, the dinks at Fury Forums won't allow the pdf document so in order to help you you may e-mail me at [email protected] and I will send you the pdf!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
its very easy.... remove muffler 4 bolts... remove support arm two bolts. slide on those rings and tighten slide on tips and tighen. done

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Knowing is half the battle. Shipping installation instructions shouldn't be too much to ask for. Very simple in theory if everything was made to fit. Amazingly enough those collars don't just slip on. The instructions state "they may be tight" and the solution is emery paper. An hour later with all four collars clamped in a vice and hogged out with a half round bastard file, they did slip on. Just trying to share an experience on the forum if anyone is interested. Thank you for your constructive response.

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
glad i could be of help. :)

btw im well versed in raws shipping issues... i didnt receive baffles when i ordered mine. although i only live an hour away so i just rode down there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts