Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
I love 'em! They sound awesome! Chrome is perfect! I was surprised to find the pipes so heavy-duty.

Thanks to Bill for a quality product!

:D

·
Registered
249 Posts
I'm happy with mine. The sound is kick ass and they look great. I am looking forward to other styles though. What do you have in the works? Something a little longer maybe?...And when will others be available?

·
Registered
323 Posts
with the baffles in, they are a little louder than stock. (anything is louder than stock, i could barely hear them at WOT) but with the baffles out, they are badass. the only thing i don't like about that is the occasional backfires, but they are loud :)

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
with the baffles in, they are a little louder than stock. (anything is louder than stock, i could barely hear them at WOT) but with the baffles out, they are badass. the only thing i don't like about that is the occasional backfires, but they are loud :)
You are getting the backfire only with the baffles out, correct? Is it all that often? Stock intake?

Who else is running with / without baffles and what are your results? Would like to hear if you have aftermarket intakes and the results with tips.
As for other designs...we are in the middle of a several product development projects. Some for the Fury. Hope to have these to conclusion within 2 weeks. After that we will get back on tip designs.
In the mean time, look for a few product announcements from us REAL soon.;)

·
Registered
521 Posts
Same here. Also, I find them to be plenty loud even with the baffles. I'm not one who appreciates obnoxiously loud...and I don't think my neighbors would either. Especially when I leave for work at 6 AM.
I agree with you there... it growls when I need it to. :) Having to ride in groups a lot, I don't like riding beside loud popping exhausts... matter of fact, I won't.

I'm plenty happy with the RAW Reapers. Don't think I'll be looking for a new exhaust system anytime soon.... and I only spent $260.00 :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts