Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

lower fork tube covers. these are an interesting concept. they are two piece that are layered and held on by double sided tape. i think that the black on chrome is a nice look and match my flame paint job well.

these are close to the kury boomerang trim, i like them alot and they clean up the frame section well. i dont like the kury ones as much due to the molding that they use. i like the look of flat and clean.

front blades. the same as several members have ordered. turn signal options are something the fury is in desperate need of. these are great.

upper fork - fat fork covers. same concept as the lower tube covers. raw did the black section in a flat paint on these. i am going to have to have them powder coated to match the gloss of the lower ones. these are my least favorite of the mods they did. they are nice but im not sure fat forks are my style yet. my wife loves them though.

radiator cover. pretty self explanatory. it is a nice look. i have debadged the entire bike except the rear fender where i had painted "Fury" so this is a nice and clean looking way to add another fury logo to the bike. best part is it is metal and replaced that cheap looking plastic piece.

hands down my favorite thing that they did. these rear signals are great. red in the back amber on the sides. the addition of the flush mount plate and the lighted plate frame cleans up the rear end and changes the whole game back there. very cool stuff.

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

last but not least a small chrome cover for the air cleaner. again self explanatory, i think it dresses up that area pretty well.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Not bad at all Captain!
Those sigs are cool!
What is the deal with the fork tube covers? Something looks off there. Kinda like they are not centered? How do they go on? Do they just wrap around or do you need to pull the lower trees?

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are like 3/4 covers. Just held on with double sided tape. Did about 50 miles with no shifting or vibrations.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I didn't much care for the fork covers when they were first introduced, but with your paint and those rims....I have to admit, they look great!

the covers and rims really play off each other. Nice look!

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Looks good mate! The turn signals are a great option now that they have a matching set for the back. Who was it that is getting the 300 tire put on?

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hmmm I don't know of anyone that ordered it. It's freaking insane though. Talking to one of the guys at the shop they say even with the 300 it rides like a dream.

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Ohh, I thought someone sent their bike to them to have it installed and that maybe it was you. Your bike looks great btw.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Bike looks awesome! Must say I'm a little jealous! However I am confused as to why they would make the lower fork tube covers gloss black accents and the top fat fork tube covers flat black. You'd think they'd make them to match. Either way man, kick ass lookin bike. the lower tubes go effin great with your chrome rims and flame paint job. And the blade sigs too! Beautiful!

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Way to make the bike your own. The fork tube covers just seem odd to me, why the two layers? Also the frame trim appears to be off or somthing. You get a discount for ordering the entire catalog?

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys. Appreciate the good vibes. Feel like after the air ride I'll almost be done with her. At least with major stuff. I also really like the raw stuff. There is just something about metal parts.

The bike has enough plastics and composites.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Hey Capt do you have any pics from about 15 ft back? I'd like to see the whole bike at once, specifically the front to see those fork covers.

Bikes looking sharp!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Can't wait to see some more!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts