Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay i was all happy when my wife came home today with my new RAW forknut covers, the one's that have FURY engraved on the top. I ripped open the box, tore the package open and and stared in amazement as the highly polished aluminum shined so bright it almost burned my eyes.......only to get them unwrapped and realize that they had sent me the covers for a .....SUZUKI:confused::eek:!!!!!! LOL, so i e-mailed Bill and will wait to hear back from him on fixing the problem. This is not a bash RAW thread just thought it was kinda funny.:D

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
did they fit??

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats even better Richard, played golf today with my dad and we did everything except par for the course.:eek:
Dont know Mike, i grabbed a beer and stared at them wondering if i could mod the big S into a FURY.:p;)

·
Registered
309 Posts
Okay i was all happy when my wife came home today with my new RAW forknut covers, the one's that have FURY engraved on the top. I ripped open the box, tore the package open and and stared in amazement as the highly polished aluminum shined so bright it almost burned my eyes.......only to get them unwrapped and realize that they had sent me the covers for a .....SUZUKI:confused::eek:!!!!!! LOL, so i e-mailed Bill and will wait to hear back from him on fixing the problem. This is not a bash RAW thread just thought it was kinda funny.:D
----------------
Great...! I've been trying to put the past posts about RAW behind me and have recently dropped $250 with RAW. Raw is the ONLY mod I have decided to put my money towards. (and I have no money)

Before I placed the order, I PM'd Bill with my concerns of their previously tarnished product, and although I had no response, I thought....they are a legit company and sponser this forum, I'll order from them anyway.

It's been 3 days and I've had no correspondence other than they have sucessfully taken my money.

Stay Focused

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
I ordered the Fury caps without the engraving a while back, and they forgot to include the inserts. Said whoever packed must of assumed they were for a Suzuki.. They shipped the out the same day I called.

Some of the biggest problem is no correspondence back on whether your order was shipped. Then when you follow up only to find the part shows up.

Communication updates goes a long way..
It's amazing how you can order something on ebay and get immediate status, yet a small shop/vendor can't even get a order correct or respond..

·
Registered
377 Posts
Texas Suzuki just doesn't quite sound right anyway...

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Update to my funny story, the correct parts are on the way. So this Friday I will try to be just as excited as I was last Friday.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Update to my funny story, the correct parts are on the way. So this Friday I will try to be just as excited as I was last Friday.
Good you got it worked out. Hope they get it right.
Hopefully you won't be telling us how awesome you new Raider fork nuts cap look!!:eek:

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
LOL that sucks, only problem I had similar was when I ordered my chrome RC Havoc wheels and they sent the back tire mounted from the Raider size which is a 180 if memory serves instead of the 200 lol. I had to buy a tire locally and wait for RC to refund the tire money but they did and it all worked out. Does let you down when you get all worked up though :)

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well the nut covers arrived today.............. AND THEY ARE THE CORRECT ONES!!!!!!! Will post some pics up tomorrow. (if its not pouring down rain)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts